The expected and required uniform from 1st January 2018 and beyond is;
- Black closed toed shoes,
- Sandals, heels and boots are not permitted. We define the boots as 'a sturdy item of footwear covering the foot and ankle, and sometimes also the lower leg'.
- Black or grey trousers, shorts, skirt or Pinafore dress,
- Yellow and white checked dress with white socks
- Yellow polo shirt (Quadring logoed or plain is acceptable),
- Black cardigan (Quadring logoed or plain is acceptable),
- Black sweatshirt or black jumper (Quadring logoed or plain is acceptable).
- White T-shirt,
- Black shorts
- PE Bag (a carrier bag is not policy, gym bags are available from the office)
- Tracksuit in cold weather; Sport/jogging bottoms, sweatshirt/jersey
- Swimming Kit for girls; one piece swimsuit, hat (optional), towel, swim bag.
- Swimming Kit for boys; trunks or swim shorts (must be above the knee), towel, swim bag
Fleeces need to be black and can be school logoed or plain. Storm proof coats can be ordered from the office, a sensible coat, appropriate for the season, is perfectly acceptable.