Lower Key Stage 2 (Year 3/4 mixed year group) Class Teacher Vacancy
Pupils on roll: 106
Post: Year 3/4 Class Teacher
Salary: MPS 1-6
Hours: 1.0 FTE Permanent
Start Date: 1st September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and outstanding lower Key Stage 2 class teacher on a full time, permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a class of up to 32 children, in a mixed Year 3/4 class.
You will be joining a hardworking, dedicated and motivated team of staff who are keen to lead our successful school forward.
Identified by Ofsted as “GOOD’’; we are a child-centred and inclusive school, with high-quality teaching and learning at its core.
If you are:
· Passionate about teaching and learning with high expectations of and aspirations for children,
· Excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner,
· Shares the schools aims, values and vision,
· Positive, energetic and enjoy a challenge,
· A team player who enjoys both indoor and outdoor learning,
· Well organised and can demonstrate real commitment to enhancing a child's life chances,
· Are reflective of your own practice and prepared to take risks,
· Enjoy creating a stimulating and exciting learning environment,
· Someone with a good sense of humour,
Then we would love to hear from you!
In return we can offer you:
· Responsive, caring and enthusiastic children who enjoy coming to school and enjoy learning,
· A close knit community with supportive families and Governors,
· A positive, caring ethos in a nurturing environment, where everyone is listened to, valued and supported,
· Excellent professional development opportunities, and a chance to contribute to the on-going development and growth of our School,
· An opportunity to lead either a core or non-core subject.
An application can be obtained by downloading from our school website,
www.quadringprimary.co.uk under the section ‘News and Events – Vacancies/Recruitment or emailing Mrs Bemrose at email@example.com
Prior visits to the school are warmly invited and encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Bemrose at the school on 01775 820302 or E-mail for an application form firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 6th February at 12.00 noon.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 14th February 2019.