Current Vacancies for 2020
Post: KS2 Class Teacher (Maternity Cover ) Year 3 and Year 4 (combined)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and outstanding lower KS2 class teacher to cover a period of maternity leave after February half term 2021 to December 2021.
As a school, we are fully committed to providing a high level of first quality teaching and pastoral support for all of our children. You will be joining a hardworking, dedicated and motivated team of staff who are keen to lead our successful school forward.
The role will involve:
- Teaching a mixed year 3 and year 4 class.
- Working alongside and supporting a highly committed and caring staff team.
- Working alongside the SLT and SENDCo in supporting children with additional needs
- Liaising with staff in terms of adapting plans to suit individual needs, feedback to staff regarding pupils and maintaining records for pupils.
- Opportunities to lead extra-curricular activities such as after school clubs
We need someone who:
- Has QTS status
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is resilient and able to cope with the demands that this post will bring;
- Is a positive, optimistic and enthusiastic role model;
- Works in a calm, caring and supportive manner with the ability to deliver an exciting , creative and cross curricular learning environment for children
- Is committed to helping children overcome barriers;
- Can maintain confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Bring an ability to work as part of a team, to be a strong team player and a sense of positivity and fun.
- Has high expectations for all children;
- Is able to work on their own initiative but also who can work as part of a team with patience and positivity;
- Has a sense of humour;
- Is willing to be involved in the wider life of the whole school;
- Is flexible and adaptable
We can offer you:
- A caring school environment with a creative curriculum that embraces outdoor learning and real life experiences ;
- A caring, positive team atmosphere where everyone’s views are valued;
- Enthusiastic, happy and respectful children who are eager to learn;
- A talented and caring staff team family committed to bringing out the best in children and each other;
- A school with high expectations and a constant drive to improve;
- A close knit community with supportive families and Governors;
Please state experience, curriculum strengths and any areas of expertise or interest you have which may be relevant to the post.
An application pack may be downloaded from our school website www.quadringprimary.co.uk under the section news and events-vacancies/recruitment .If required you can contact the school via email@example.com
Prior visits to the school are warmly invited and encouraged however will be subject to the school’s health and safety procedures of Social Distancing and hand hygiene and also current tier guidelines.
Closing date for applications is midnight Monday 11th January 2021
Interviews will be held on Monday 18th January 2021
Please contact Mrs Rycroft-Jones at the school on 01775 820302 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young
people, and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be
subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. All references will be
taken up before interview.