Learning at Home
Safeguarding - Online Safety
During this period of school closure we will be sending out communications and learning via emails and the school website.
We will also be sending out links to various websites that have been checked by ourselves to provide enhancement of learning or additional learning opportunities.
While there are lots of websites to use with the children we would ask that all online safety measures are taken to protect your children.
We would ask that your child/children do not spend long periods of time on electronic devices but these activities are spaced out throughout the day.
- When children are completing work or research online that they are supervised – whether through completing the work with the children or checking the sites they have been using.
- Make sure all parental controls and security settings are in place.
- Remind your child/children of keeping themselves safe online and what to do if they are unhappy with something they see online or if they are worried about anything.
- If you have any concerns about the welfare and safety of any child please report this to the Customer Services Centre on 01522 782111
- You can also contact our Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs Jameson either on the school contact number 01775 820302 or via the school enquires email or the Head teachers direct email.