Our vision at Quadring Cowley and Brown's is simple;
'We strive to nurture and inspire all children to be well-rounded, confident and resilient individuals, who love learning and are ready for life beyond school.'
Our school motto:
We aim to achieve this through:
Providing a safe, supportive and challenging environment where children feel confident, happy and ready to learn.
Working together to develop a lifelong love of learning and together, taking pride in everyone’s achievements
Ensuring excellence in teaching and learning and in all aspects of school life.
Setting high standards through a rich, broad and balanced curriculum.
Nurturing and supporting individuals, helping every child to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.
All having exceptional expectations of achievement and behaviour, of openness, honesty and mutual respect as part of a caring and tolerant global community.
Equipping children with the skills and positive attitudes to become creative and independent thinkers and become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To create a safe, caring, friendly, stable, stimulating and disciplined environment where everyone can learn and develop to the best of their potential.
- To create an environment where everyone is respected and valued and where cooperation and tolerance are promoted.
- To create an atmosphere where positive and enthusiastic attitudes are encouraged.
- Equal opportunities will be provided for all.
- Work hard and play hard are expectations of all learners in our school where all efforts and achievements are recognised and celebrated.
- To create a broad and balanced curriculum which caters for every learner whatever their preferred learning style.
- To foster a close school/home partnership where parents are actively involved in their child’s learning.
- To maintain close links with the church and the community.
- To foster positive relationships between all members of the school community through communication and teamwork.
How are we going to achieve these aims? Through our 7 core Values that every child is beginning to understand and demonstrate in their everyday lives;